[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:08:56 CEST 2009

Hi Fabio,
Are the load address and other params same for PDK and the ADS board.
I intend to do the same as what you intended to aith sucess.
I saw your post her :
http://www.nabble.com/Loading-a-kernel-on-MX31ADS-using-U-boot-td16642427.html

Please let me know how were able to sucessfully load the kernel. My
bootup sequence too hangs after "Uncompressing kernel...done booting
the kernel".

Thanks.