[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 27 07:34:13 CEST 2009

Dear alfred steele,

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

(see http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html)

In message <528f13590904262208s66b17bdekac218fba7994d177 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Hi Fabio,
> Are the load address and other params same for PDK and the ADS board.
> I intend to do the same as what you intended to aith sucess.
> I saw your post her :
> http://www.nabble.com/Loading-a-kernel-on-MX31ADS-using-U-boot-td16642427.html
>

> Please let me know how were able to sucessfully load the kernel. My
> bootup sequence too hangs after "Uncompressing kernel...done booting
> the kernel".

[Full quote deleted.]

You top post.

You full quote.

And you post off topic stuff (Linux questions are off topic on the
U-Boot list).

Note that you cannot win any price for the maximum number of
netiquette violations in a single posting.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it
frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
                                              - Franklin D. Roosevelt