[U-Boot] OMAP3: Pending patches

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:55:02 CEST 2009

Short status update after recent merges and patch updates. As usual,
please correct if anything is wrong or missing.

Dirk Behme wrote:

> To avoid loosing the overview, here my list of pending OMAP3 patches
> ready to be applied. From my point of view there are no open comments on
> these which will prevent to apply them. But please correct if I
> overlooked anything or add what (patches? comments?) I missed.
>
> 1. OMAP3: Beagle: Set pinmux conditionally for Rev C boards
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051013.html

Mail

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051459.html

tells us that this should be applied to u-boot-arm next. But I can't
find it in gitweb

http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next

Did I miss something?

Btw.: As initial patch and first update was sent ~1 day after merge
window close (Apr 4?) I hoped to have a chance to still get it into
master ;(

> 2. OMAP3: Remove legacy NAND defines
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050882.html

Applied to u-boot-arm next. Request to move to master by Wolfgang.

> 3. OMAP3: Fix timer handling to 1ms and CONFIG_SYS_HZ to 1000
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051178.html
>
> 4. OMAP3: Fix changed mmc init command
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051179.html

Applied to u-boot-arm master.

> 5. OMAP3: Remove unused board-types
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051338.html
>
> 6. OMAP3: Print correct silicon revision
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051339.html

Patches 5 & 6 replaced by update which includes switch to checkboard
and print_cpuinfo:

OMAP3: Board specific updates (3 patches)
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051505.html
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051506.html
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051507.html

> 7. Zoom2 respin II (10 patches)

Note: Initial patch series for this was sent 'Wed Apr 1 18:08:38 CEST
2009'

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050094.html

IMHO this was while open merge window.

> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050863.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050864.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050865.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050866.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050868.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050867.html

Applied to u-boot-arm next (see comment about merge window above).

> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050869.html

Applied to u-boot-arm next (see comment about merge window above).

> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050870.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050871.html

Applied to u-boot-arm next. Request to move to master by Wolfgang.

> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050872.html

For the rest of the Zoom2 patches (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #8 & #10)

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051383.html
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051384.html
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051385.html
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051386.html