[U-Boot] Uboot bitmap utility

Steven Zedeck saz at proliphix.com
Mon Apr 27 23:05:22 CEST 2009

Wolfgang,
Yes, I do see what U-boot is doing. I looked at bmp_logo.c and its output.
It seems that the color palette entries are all 16 bits (unsigned short).
For my application, I have 24 bit color, which expects each pixel to be 32
bits, of which only 24 bits are used. So the palette, I assume, should be
unsigned longs for each color entry. Correct or am I missing something?

Did I interpret the code correctly? Does it expect 16 bits per color?
Thanks,
Steve
-----