[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:48:21 CEST 2009

Hi Magnus,

Thanks.

>>If it comes that far it looks like a lot is working. Don't know why
the rest isn't though.

At this point, it should be showing up the processor info.  I am using
a custom board with a different flash part. Samsung(KR series), and i
guess it is part of nand_id table as i have used that to get my other
version (patches form internal fresclae git) up and running. But i
believe the overall flash detection  happens automatically once you
have the id in place. Correct me if i am wrong.
Are there any specific files to look into from here. Another thing i
noticed  is that the config file in my build was somehow defining
CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT and CONFIG_SKIP_RELOCATE_UBOOT which should
not be the case. I put a #warning to identify that. What could be
wrong?

//#if defined(CONFIG_NAND_U_BOOT) && !defined(CONFIG_NAND_SPL)
//#warning "defined(CONFIG_NAND_U_BOOT) && !defined(CONFIG_NAND_SPL)"
//#define CONFIG_SKIP_LOWLEVEL_INIT
//#define CONFIG_SKIP_RELOCATE_UBOOT
//#endif

Thanks,