[U-Boot] ppc-mpc8548-u-boot

Raghavendra raghut at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Aug 7 11:03:52 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I have downloaded new u-boot (u-boot -2009.06) I am using PQ3 - 8548
processor.

Our custom board is with 128Mbyte Flash, but MPC8548CDS and SBC8548 are
with different configurations.

How can i customize this to my custom board, which has 128Mbyte flash
interface.

I changed the Flash Base location to 0xf8000000 and Banks, Sector
informations. But still not booting. The clock configuration is fine
(33.33MHz)

When i debugged using JTAG, i could notice, when Program Counter is at
0xfff80e00 - its stoping further execution?

how can i proceed?

regards
raghavendra