[U-Boot] U-boot Version 2009.06

willy jacobs willy.jacobs at nl.thalesgroup.com
Thu Aug 27 13:19:20 CEST 2009

On 07-08-2009 10:24, ragh1981 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Friends,
>
> I have a custom board with MPC8548E. I am trying to port u-boot 2009.06
>
> By modifying the MPC8548CDS Files.
>

> The main difference between CDS and our custom board is in Flash
> Configuration.
>
> Our custom board has 128MB Flash?
>
> Which locations/file i have to change?

The law.c and tlb.c in the board/<your custom board> should also be changed.
See e.g. board/tqc/tqm85xx/{law.c,tlbc} for 128 MB flash.

--
willy
Unclassified

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.