[U-Boot] 85xx: MPC8536DS board does not build

Peter Tyser ptyser at xes-inc.com
Mon Aug 10 22:00:33 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 15:27 -0400, Jerry Van Baren wrote:
> Kumar Gala wrote:

Hi Jerry,
Currently a sector shouldn't be wasted just for the 4K boot page.  Your
second diagram above is similar to current operation - a chunk of the 4k
bootpage is wasted/unused, but other u-boot code shares the same flash
sector with the 4K boot page.  So a little space may be wasted, but not
too much (ie less than 4K).

Best,
Peter