[U-Boot] How do you print/view avaliable devices?

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri Aug 14 17:09:30 CEST 2009

Hi dbrazeau,

> This is the command I try to execute in the U-boot console:
>     fatload xsa 0 0x1000000 /mnt-xsa/someprogram.img
>
> output:
>     ** Invalid boot device **

Do you pay for every character you send, or why are you so very
restrictive in providing more information to your problem?  Telling us
on what platform you work, which U-Boot version etc. would go *a long
way* in putting us into a better position to help you.

As "git grep xsa" yields no output I'm pretty sure that you try to do
something which is not supported - at least in mainline.

What device exactly do you try to access?

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Insider comment on Microsoft releasing Linux Hyper-V driver code under GPLv2:
             "It looks like hell just froze over."