[U-Boot] How do you print/view avaliable devices?

dbrazeau dbrazeau1024 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:56:07 CEST 2009

I working on the Katmai board.  I'm trying to run a program in the 16MB boot
flash.  The user manual states the U-boot command to load Kozio diagnostics
program is:
=> fatload xsa 0x1000000 /mnt-xsa/kdiags.katmai.img
=> bootm 0x1000000

This doesn't work as it does not define a device number, so I tried adding
the device number with no luck.  I'm using U-boot version 2009.06-rc1.
Thanks.