[U-Boot] init exits with signal 11

Sridhar M msridhar87 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:57:48 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am trying to bring up a AMCC 440EP yosemite eval board using wind river
linux 2.0/I cross compiled busy box 1.4.1 and the kernel . I tried to bring
up the board using TFTP.

It loads the kernel and the file system.I get an error message when init is
spawned.

EXT2-fs warning: mounting unchecked fs, running e2fsck is recommended
[    4.851771]
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).

[    4.856547] Freeing unused kernel memory: 120k init
[
4.863038] init has generated signal 11 but has no handler for it

[    4.869283] Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
[    4.875221] Rebooting in 3 seconds.

Please help me. Am struck with this for almost 3 days.