[U-Boot] Regarding 8641D u-boot

Thirumalai thirumalai.p at datapatterns.co.in
Tue Aug 18 12:12:01 CEST 2009

Hi kumar,
            The CONFIG_PHYS_64BIT was not defined on the header file of HPCN
but extended address translation was enabled on the start.S irrespective of
the  MPC8641D_hpcn compilation option why?.

Regards,
T.

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.
*********** End of Disclaimer ***********DataPatterns ITS Group**********