[U-Boot] Xilinx LL temac update

Ben Warren biggerbadderben at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 23:54:03 CEST 2009

Hi Michal,

monstr at monstr.eu wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I updated LL-temac driver - all fixes are there.
> Ad to your point Microblaze uses only one ethernet core. It is possible
> to use a lot of IPs but I don't have board like this to test it that's
> why I don't want change it.

If it's possible, somebody will do it.  You don't need to have a board
with more than one to test that it works, just create the data
structures to encapsulate data that's specific to each instance, such as
base address etc.  Look at the new CS8900 driver or SMC911X for examples
of how to do this.
> If you find any other problem please let me know. If is OK - I'll create
> net branch with these changes (LL_TEMAC/Emaclite + removing old Emac driver)

You won't need to do that.  I'll put it  in the main net tree.
> Thanks,
> Michal

regards,
Ben