[U-Boot] mpc8315 DDR2 controller

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 26 00:11:50 CEST 2009

Dear Marcos Cunha,

In message <4A944EE0.1000700 at atlantico.com.br> you wrote:

> I am using u-boot 1.2.0 for mpc8315e processor with BDI2000 debugger in
> a new design based on MPC8315ERDB.  Our board has a different DDR2 and
> Flash memory. The flash memory works fine. The problem could be DDR2.

U-Boot 1.2.0 is more than 2 years old.

You really should not use such ancient stuff for a new design.

You get the expected reply: please update, use current code and try
again. If the problem still persists, please report back.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Some programming languages manage to  absorb  change,  but  withstand
progress.          -- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982