[U-Boot] Clean-up of s3c24x0 header files

kevin.morfitt at fearnside-systems.co.uk kevin.morfitt at fearnside-systems.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 23:42:37 CET 2009

Hi Wolfgang

On 02/12/2009 22:09, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> looking at the code resulting from commit 9ebfdc20 again, I see  that
> you  keep a LOT of uppercase variable names, which are not allowed as
> per coding style. DO you intend to convert these to proper lower-case
> names any time soon?

I can't see any variables with upper case names in the generic s3c24x0
code. The other arm920t code probably still has some but the s3c24x0
headers I patched only uses upper case names for constants and members of
structs that map onto the CPU registers. For example:

#define S3C24X0_MEMCTL_BASE		0x14000000

 struct s3c24x0_memctl {
-	S3C24X0_REG32	BWSCON;
-	S3C24X0_REG32	BANKCON[8];