[U-Boot] Clean-up of s3c24x0 header files

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 5 02:05:16 CET 2009

Dear Kevin,

In message <4B19905D.8040801 at fearnside-systems.co.uk> you wrote:

> On 02/12/2009 22:09, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > Hi Kevin,
> >
> > looking at the code resulting from commit 9ebfdc20 again, I see  that
> > you  keep a LOT of uppercase variable names, which are not allowed as
> > per coding style. DO you intend to convert these to proper lower-case
> > names any time soon?
>
> I can't see any variables with upper case names in the generic s3c24x0
> code. The other arm920t code probably still has some but the s3c24x0
> headers I patched only uses upper case names for constants and members of
> structs that map onto the CPU registers. For example:

Members of struct are just variables as well. They must use lower case
names.

> +	u32	BWSCON;
> +	u32	BANKCON[8];
> +	u32	REFRESH;
> +	u32	BANKSIZE;
> +	u32	MRSRB6;
> +	u32	MRSRB7;

Right, all these need to be fixed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
ADVISORY:  There is  an  Extremely Small  but  Nonzero  Chance  That,
Through a Process Know as "Tunneling," This Product May Spontaneously
Disappear  from Its Present Location and Reappear at Any Random Place
in the Universe, Including Your Neighbor's Domicile. The Manufacturer
Will Not Be Responsible for Any Damages  or  Inconvenience  That  May
Result.