[U-Boot] About GPL

Hekko hekko at hekko.eu
Thu Dec 17 00:16:55 CET 2009

> I would suggest to be very cautious with such statements. You had better
> be in possession of valid, and legally obtained, proof of each and every
> one of the statements you made, otherwise you might be put to trial for
> libel. I don't know about your local law, but under French libel law,
> you've said enough to get yourself in trouble.
>
> In any case, you should discuss with a lawyer before publishing such
> statements as you just made.
>
> Amicalement,

Easy Albert, it was just a question about GPL ;-) also according to my local law
I can ask any question. In that case, to make it official: I'm sorry anyone who
felt offended and took it as an accusation, also LG. I just wanted to ask simple
about GPL, maybe I took words wrong / poor english.

Best Regards