[U-Boot] About GPL

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 17 00:47:05 CET 2009

Dear "Hekko",

In message <10217154154b296a67e0c072.86674490.Active.mail at poczta.nazwa.pl> you wrote:

> Easy Albert, it was just a question about GPL ;-) also according to my local law
> I can ask any question. In that case, to make it official: I'm sorry anyone who
> felt offended and took it as an accusation, also LG. I just wanted to ask simple
> about GPL, maybe I took words wrong / poor english.

Just one more word: I can speak only ofr U-Boot - but if  you  really
have  proof  that  anybody  uses U-Boot in a product, and they do not
provide the source code when you ask for it, then please feel free to
contact me and be assured that we will try to resolve  this  issue  -
one way or another.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Where would we be without rhetorical questions?