[U-Boot] About GPL

Rob Westfall steffan at thescorre.org
Thu Dec 17 03:55:01 CET 2009

Where exactly is the line for what you have to provide vs what you
don't have to provide?

We are building boards that are based on a standard board, but we have
obviously had to modify include/config/<boardname> to setup for our
hardware and create customized files to support our board.  We have
NOT modified files outside of customizing a
/include/config/<boardname> and creating a board/<boardname> directory
based on a existing board that is already released from the cpu
vendor.

Thanks,
Rob Westfall