[U-Boot] Crash nand init UPMA - NAND flash MPC832x

KoteswarK koti.kelam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 06:55:48 CET 2009

Hi
What are those "I/O accessor functions"? API present in
./drivers/mtd/nand/fsl_upm.c file??? I am also getting crash while doing
dummy write to NAND_BASE. Code is follows....
void UPMA_prog()
{
    int i=0;
    /* OP set to write to RAM array command*/
    *(int *)(MAMR) = 0x10000000;
    /* Write word to RAM arrays*/
    for (i=0;i<32;i++)
    {
        *(int *)(MDR) = UPMATable[i];

        udelay (100);
        /* *(int *)(MAMR) = 0x10000000;
         *
         *                 *(int *)(MAMR) = 0x10000000+i;*/

        /*dummy write*/
        *(char *)(CFG_NAND_BASE) = 0xff;
    }
}