[U-Boot] Board is not booting after flashing U-boot and hard reset

prakash bedge embeddeddeveloper2009 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:04:28 CET 2009

Hi All,

I am facing an error while flashing u-boot on my PPC4xx based board.

When I flash the u-boot on the PCI board I am developing, and hard reset the
board, then the board is not able to boot up.
Also I am not able to debug the code as probe connection fails.

Whar are the reason that I should check to see why the board is not booting
up after hard reset.
Is it fault in start.S or somewhere else in code I need to see?

It would be great if someone who already have a solution on this
porblem, share his experience.

Thanks & Regards,
Prakash Bedge