[U-Boot] tftp not working

Afzal Nadirshah Afzal_Nadirshah at mindtree.com
Tue Feb 17 13:24:08 CET 2009

Hi All,
             The issue has been resolved.
              I built the u-boot-nand.bin image from the u-boot cource code obtained from the AMCC site.
              With this image tftp is working fine,once i set the ethaddr,serverip and ipaddr.
              Initially i was working with the latest u-boot source code from the denx site.I found out that there was some differences between these two versions.For example the lates u-boot source code does not contain the file /drivers/net/4xx_enet.c while the one from AMCC site contains the same.
             Thanks.

Regards,
Afzal Nadirshah