[U-Boot] U-boot mainline build fails on MMC

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Thu Feb 19 17:57:20 CET 2009

Hello Dirk,

> Just in case somebody is faster than I :
>
> http://pastebin.com/m43f9d61
>
> fixes OMAP3 build. As mentioned, I will try to send a proper OMAP3 patch,
> soon.
>
> I don't know which other boards might be affected, too, and need similar
> changes.

I only build ARM nightly, so I cannot tell anything about other
architectures, but I have not seen any other ARM boards in the build
log that breaks like the omap3, only this error appears quite a number
of times:
Configuring for cerf250 board...
In file included from mmc.c:31:
mmc.h:139: error: redefinition of 'struct mmc_cid'
mmc.h:151: error: redefinition of 'struct mmc_csd'
make[1]: *** [/home/remy/nightbuild/scratch/build/cpu/pxa/mmc.o] Error 1
make: *** [/home/remy/nightbuild/scratch/build/cpu/pxa/libpxa.a] Error 2