[U-Boot] [RFC] Build errors in u-boot mainline and daily builds

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sat Jan 3 12:36:07 CET 2009

On Saturday 03 January 2009 06:10:24 Remy Bohmer wrote:
> Currently I only build for ARM based boards, but there is no limit on
> architectures, if I have all the cross-compilers.

the Blackfin tree is already compile tested daily, so i wouldnt waste cycles
on doing those ... failures get published to the Blackfin u-boot development
list.

> Further, is there any interest to make the daily build results public?
> * Is it appreciated if I post the build results in a daily post to the
> mailinglist, _if_ there is a build failure? (No news is good news)
> What format is preferred?
> * Or is it preferred to post the results on a website?
> * Or ...

having them public is good, but i'd find posting them to the normal u-boot
mailing list annoying ... perhaps we should start up another u-boot mailing
list just to publish these kind of results ?
-mike