[U-Boot] Problems with USB mass storage on at91sam9263

Paal Bakken pabakken at online.no
Thu Jan 15 11:27:56 CET 2009

More testing....

It seems like I have one stick that generates the reported error. And this is of course THE one I have been testing with (Murphy is never resting...)

I have tried with four devices now
USB 1.0 128MB : Had to repartition
USB 2.0 512MB : Gives the reported problems (fine in linux and windows)
USB 2.0 2GB : Works without partitioning
USB 2.0 16GB: Works without partitioning

The response is the same on our own at91sam9263 board with 18.432MHz ocillator and the original at91sam9263ek with 16.36766MHz

So - I'm willing to rest my case :-) BUT there is something strange, since the "bad" stick works fine in Linux and Windows...
-Any ideas about possible reasons for the difference?
-Is there any specific known requirements for the sticks (except for FAT)

Best regards
Pål Bakken