[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 23 23:01:13 CET 2009

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <1232732395-27229-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:
> The following changes since commit 4d0b54685c5c656023b826089ef8cc0ea1c5cd9e:
>   Haavard Skinnemoen (1):
>         Merge branch 'fixes'
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-blackfin.git master
>
> Brad Bozarth (1):
>       spi flash: fix crash due to spi flash miscommunication
>
> Bryan Wu (1):
>       fat: fix unaligned errors
>
> Mike Frysinger (2):
>       easylogo: add optional gzip support
>       Blackfin: use common strmhz() in system output
>
>  common/cmd_bdinfo.c       |   10 +++--
>  drivers/mtd/spi/atmel.c   |    3 +-
>  drivers/mtd/spi/stmicro.c |    3 +-
>  fs/fat/fat.c              |    8 ++-
>  lib_blackfin/board.c      |    6 ++-
>  tools/easylogo/easylogo.c |   98 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---

I will not pull from that tree. It contains patches that are not in
your bailiwick.

The following patches have nothing to do with Blackfin specific code,
and you are not supposed to sneak in such stuff through your tree:

	easylogo: add optional gzip support
	spi flash: fix crash due to spi flash miscommunication
	fat: fix unaligned errors

I cherry-picked the only Blackfin patch in your repo.

Please clean up your repo, and focus on Blackfin specific stuff in
the future. Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?" he asked. "Begin  at  the
beginning,"  the  King said, gravely, "and go on till you come to the
end: then stop."    - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll