[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Fri Jan 23 23:08:17 CET 2009

On Friday 23 January 2009 17:01:13 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Mike Frysinger,
>
> In message <1232732395-27229-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:
> > The following changes since commit
> > 4d0b54685c5c656023b826089ef8cc0ea1c5cd9e: Haavard Skinnemoen (1):
> >         Merge branch 'fixes'
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-blackfin.git master
> >
> > Brad Bozarth (1):
> >       spi flash: fix crash due to spi flash miscommunication
> >
> > Bryan Wu (1):
> >       fat: fix unaligned errors
> >
> > Mike Frysinger (2):
> >       easylogo: add optional gzip support
> >       Blackfin: use common strmhz() in system output
> >
> >  common/cmd_bdinfo.c       |   10 +++--
> >  drivers/mtd/spi/atmel.c   |    3 +-
> >  drivers/mtd/spi/stmicro.c |    3 +-
> >  fs/fat/fat.c              |    8 ++-
> >  lib_blackfin/board.c      |    6 ++-
> >  tools/easylogo/easylogo.c |   98
> > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--- 6 files changed, 111
> > insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
>
> I will not pull from that tree. It contains patches that are not in
> your bailiwick.
>
> The following patches have nothing to do with Blackfin specific code,
> and you are not supposed to sneak in such stuff through your tree:
>
> 	easylogo: add optional gzip support
> 	spi flash: fix crash due to spi flash miscommunication
> 	fat: fix unaligned errors
>
> I cherry-picked the only Blackfin patch in your repo.
>
> Please clean up your repo, and focus on Blackfin specific stuff in
> the future. Thanks.

they are patches by me that people have either acked or they're the latest and
no one has responded with any problems.  since you have yet to apply them, i
figured it would be easier for you to pull rather than me constantly pinging
the same e-mail over and over since they are not in any code location that is
"owned" by any other tree.  i'm not trying to "sneak" anything in.  after all,
it's kind of hard when it's all pretty damn clear what the changes are in the
summary.
-mike