[U-Boot] Enabling POST for canyonlands board

Afzal Nadirshah Afzal_Nadirshah at mindtree.com
Fri Jan 30 04:43:41 CET 2009

Hi Stefan,
     Thanks for the reply. I looked into the file that you mentioned and also the README as well as the POST directory.
      I could not go into the details very minutely. From this I have understood that
1. Support for POST for canyonlands board is present.
2. To enable POST for canyonlands board, I only have to define the required macros.
3. I do not have to add / modify code to test the peripherals on the canyonlands board.

Could you please let me know if I have understood it correctly?
Thanks a lot. I am hard pressed for time and your suggestions are invaluable.

Regards,
Afzal Nadirshah