No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

reprsent a bit set 1 saying it is a 16 bit device.
Now is this flash chipwidth or flash portwidth?

To my flash chip 16 data lines and 26 address lines are connected.

>> Perhaps a problem of incorrect unlocking addresses (byte vs. word
address)?
Does it mean that unlocking addresses are not correct?
Supoose if chip is in word mode then what should be the portwidth and
chipwidth? What will be the ublocking address then?

I am using an utilty to erase flash and to load uboot image and it is
working fine, only that it copies data at multple locations.

Thanks & regards,
Prakash

--000e0cd17992e0906c04841cce50--