No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship wi=
th you, My Name is Rose Juan, the only daughter and the only child of late =
Mr. Adams Juan, I am 20 years old girl ,My father was the Director of Gold =
and Cotton products exportation in Burkina Faso.

Before the death of my father on 18th Febuary 2007 my father told me that h=
e deposited sum of (USD $950,000.00 Nine hundred and fifty Thousand U.S Dol=
lars ) in a bank here in Burkina Faso,

He also made me to understand that it was because of his position that he w=
as poisoned by Government associates while on a business trip to France wit=
h them and he instructed me to look for a foreign partner not from this cou=
ntry who will help me and transfer this money out of here and invest it for=
 me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help me and transfer the mo=
ney into your account,
I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you because this money is my=
 only hope in life and you will also help me to relocate over to your count=
ry to continue my education while you will invest my own share of the money=
 for me viably, I will compensate you with 35% of this money for your kind =
assistance My problem is not the money but is who will take care of me and =
my school,

I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from=
 my late father I also secured the deposit documents of the fund with me.

I am waiting to hear from you.
Yours Sincarelly

Ms. Rose Juan.

--0-749357010-1314232509=:80119--