No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

loaded by coreboot on the chromebook, and it's likely that other coreboot
motherboards may want to do the same. Therefore can you change:
	board/chromebook-x86/coreboot
to:
	board/coreboot/chromebook-x86/

Regarding the empty functions, I know they are required to keep the linker
happy. I see two options:

1) #ifdef the call sites
2) create weak stubs

I'm open to debate on the preferred approach

Regards,

Graeme