No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

Good Day, My Dear Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Younes Amadou I'm the bill and exchange manager in the=A0=A0=
 Bank=A0 of Africa (BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $8.2m, (Eight Million two hundred=
 Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 4=
0% for you and 60% for me.

I want to front you in the bank so that you can apply for the claim of fund=
 as the next of kin to our late customer Mr. Andreas Schranner from Munich,=
 Germany=A0 who died years ago with his entire family while on holidays and=
 several attempt has being made to locate his family without success.
You should understand that as an insider in the bank i will do every thing =
possible to protect your interest and to make sure that i follow things up =
as soon as you are willing to work this out with me because i will not want=
 this money to go into the government purse.
So we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information=
 on how we would handle this project.
Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Foll=
owing information:

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.

you should contact me on my private email addres:(mr_yous1960 at voila.fr) .
Thanks

Yours Faithfully,.

Mr.Younes Amadou .

--1345022803-1937920273-1320605649=:44022--