[U-Boot] NAND boot for mpc8536ds

Stefan Bohne Stefan.Bohne at senTec-Elektronik.de
Thu Jul 2 14:46:17 CEST 2009

Hello, everyone,

I have to set up a customized board based on the mpc8536ds which boots from
nand flash. I'm new to U-Boot and PowerPCs, but I understand that most of
the necessary code is already there in U-Boot and that the mpc8536ds
configuration has to be extended to support nand boot. Could you give me
some hints as to where to start, which #defines I have to look at or which
other board configuration to use as reference?

Thanks,
Stefan Bohne