[U-Boot] arm, i2c: added support for the TWSI I2C Interface

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Sat Jul 18 15:21:47 CEST 2009

Hello Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> In message <4A61C602.10904 at denx.de> you wrote:
>> I don;t understand you here. You have a "CONFIG name convention cleanup"
>> patch somewhere? Is this somewhere discussed, how this should
>> look like? (I think, a "CONFIG_DRIVER_I2C_xxx" would be good)
>
> It never has been discussed or even mentioned before.
>
> Jean-Christophe, I recommend you accept Heiko's patch as is (as it was
> submitted before your patch), and then just regenerate your patch
> (which is trivial for you to do as you have the script ready).

Hmm.. I have to fix some comments, which Prafulla suggested, also
to integrate the speed settings ...

So I don;t know, if this patch should go in mainline as it is ...
I think it is easier, if we integrate Jean-Christophes renaming
patch (the reposted version with correct subject ;-)
and then I can easy adapt "my" patch ...

>>> 								.data
>>> no need of put it in section .data on arm
>> Hmm.. I am not an arm expert ...
>
> I disagree with Jean-Christophe here. Do not change this code.

Ok. If Jean-Christophe accept it ...

bye
Heiko