[U-Boot] Pull request - net

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 21 09:48:50 CEST 2009

Dear Ben Warren,

In message <4A656DE2.1080902 at gmail.com> you wrote:
> Wolfgang,
>
> The following changes since commit 1bc1538613d66cef3cbce680fc8d7c3561a0fbd0:
>   Peter Tyser (1):
>         Move examples/ to examples/standalone
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-net.git master
>
> Alessio Centazzo (1):
>       ppc4xx: Fixed compilation warning in 4xx_enet.c
>
> Andreas Pretzsch (1):
>       smc911x: add support for LAN9221
>
> Ben Warren (2):
>       Add warning about upcoming removal of old Ethernet API
>       Convert SMC911X Ethernet driver to CONFIG_NET_MULTI API
>
> David Brownell (1):
>       rm9200 ethernet driver: board-specific quirk (csb337)
>
> Kim Phillips (1):
>       net: tsec - fix dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules warning
>
> Kumar Gala (1):
>       uec: Fix compile warning
>
> Michael Zaidman (1):
>       DHCP regression on 2009-06
>
> Mike Frysinger (1):
>       net: rename NetRxPkt to NetRxPacket
>
> Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (1):
>       sh: sh_eth: Remove garbage from printf
>
> Poonam Aggrwal (1):
>       P2020RDB Added support of Vitesse PHYs VSC8641(RGMII) and VSC8221(SGMII)
>
> Prafulla Wadaskar (2):
>       net: phy: bugfixes: mv88E61xx multichip addressing support
>       net: Kirkwood_egiga: forced interface speed config support
>
> Richard Retanubun (1):
>       MIIPHYBB: Return 0xFFFF if the PHY is not asserting TA.
>
> Robin Getz (1):
>       Add DNS support
>
> Simon Kagstrom (2):
>       arm: Kirkwood: Fix compiler optimization bug for kwgbe_send
>       arm: Kirkwood: Check the error summary bit for error detection
>
> Thomas Dörfler (1):
>       Bugfix: mpc512x_fec MII accesses fail after ethernet transfers

I would like not to include

	net: Kirkwood_egiga: forced interface speed config support

yet - not until it is clear if this is really needed as a hard-coded,
compile-time selected option.

And I disagree with the implementation of

	Bugfix: mpc512x_fec MII accesses fail after ethernet transfers

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
C++ was an interesting and valuable experiment, but we've learned its
lessons and it's time to move on.
                            - Peter Curran in <DCqM4z.BxB at isgtec.com>