[U-Boot] Pull request - net

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Tue Jul 21 20:53:42 CEST 2009

<snip>
> > VSC8221(SGMII)
> >
> > Prafulla Wadaskar (2):
> >       net: phy: bugfixes: mv88E61xx multichip addressing support
> >       net: Kirkwood_egiga: forced interface speed config support

<snip>

> I would like not to include
>
> 	net: Kirkwood_egiga: forced interface speed config support
>
> yet - not until it is clear if this is really needed as a
> hard-coded, compile-time selected option.
Dear Wolfgang
By default Auto negotiation for interface speed is enabled (hard coded).
Until if some one configures, forced interface speed will not be active.
I could not find other option at this moment to set it other way.

NOT including this patch will break RD6281A board network functionality.
I am still discovering why it is not working with auto negotiation enabled.

Regards..
Prafulla . .