[U-Boot] JFFS2 with NAND flash is very SLOW ...

Pierre Savary pierre.savary at kerlink.fr
Tue Jun 2 15:56:25 CEST 2009

In fact it is not better with this config:
#define CONFIG_ICACHE_ON
#define CONFIG_DCACHE_ON
#define CONFIG_SYS_DCACHE_SIZE          32768
#define CONFIG_SYS_ICACHE_SIZE          32768
#define CONFIG_SYS_CACHELINE_SIZE       32

My architecture is arm926ejs and it seems that CACHE management is not
implemented...

I just measure a load of uImage (2MB) ... it takes more than 2 minutes :-(

Pierre