[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-mpc85xx.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 4 10:53:36 CEST 2009

Dear Andy Fleming,

In message <1244091241-22766-1-git-send-email-afleming at freescale.com> you wrote:
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc85xx.git master
>
> Dave Liu (3):
>       85xx: Fix the clock adjust of mpc8569mds board
>       85xx: Fix the wrong BCSR address of 8569MDS
>       85xx: Fix the wrong SYS_CLK_IN for 8569MDS
>
> Fredrik Arnerup (1):
>       85xx: bugfix for reading maximum TLB size on mpc85xx
>
> Srikanth Srinivasan (1):
>       85xx: Add P2020DS support

Sorry, but this doesn't work. We're  only  accepting  bug  fixes  for
master  right  now,  but the P2020DS commit obviously adds new code -
this commit must not go into master, but into next.

Please clean up and re-send pull request.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Extended Epstein-Heisenberg Principle: In an R & D orbit, only  2  of
the  existing 3 parameters can be defined simultaneously. The parame-
ters are: task, time and resources ($).