[U-Boot] Compilation error when adding 4GB support in NAND driver

Paulraj, Sandeep s-paulraj at ti.com
Thu Jun 4 15:40:00 CEST 2009

The 4Gb support was added to the Linux MTD system sometime back and I am trying to add the same in U-Boot

Basically I am referring to
http://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6.git?a=commit;h=69423d99fc182a81f3c5db3eb5c140acc6fc64be
and I am adding the same stuff in the latest U-boot as I need to support a NAND with a total size of 4GB.
But I get this error. I am using the latest codesourcery tool chain
Anything I can do to get over this?

                -Map u-boot.map -o u-boot
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-ld: ERROR: Source object /opt/CodeSourcery/Sourcery_G++_Lite/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/libgcc.a(_lshrdi3.o) has EABI version 5, but target u-boot has EABI version 0
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-ld: failed to merge target specific data of file /opt/CodeSourcery/Sourcery_G++_Lite/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.3.2/libgcc.a(_lshrdi3.o)

Thanks,
Sandeep