[U-Boot] iMX27 PDK board support

Magnus Lilja lilja.magnus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:53:55 CEST 2009

2009/6/4  <Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr>:
> No idea ?
>
> Brice.Walzer at ulp.u-strasbg.fr a écrit :
>
>> Hello U-Boot users,
>>
>> I would like to use U-Boot on my iMX27 PDK board. I've seen that
>> different iMX CPU boards are supported (iMX27 ADS for example) but not
>> the iMX PDK board. Is U-Boot supported on Freescale iMX27 PDK board ?

i.MX27 is not supported in the standard U-boot tree yet. Patches have
been posted on the mailing list (look in the archives), so it will be
supported in the not too distant future. Once the i.MX27 is supported
(with the Litekit board) it should be fairly easy to add support for
the PDK board as well.

/Magnus