[U-Boot] [mcf532x] dependency of start.S not correct

Wolfgang Wegner wolfgang at leila.ping.de
Thu Jun 4 17:06:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

sorry I can not provide a solution, but when trying to migrate my
board to newer U-Boot I realised that the dependency calculation
is not correct for cpu/mcf532x/start.S

start.S references several CONFIG_SYS_ macros and thus should be
re-compiled when the board configuration header file changes (like
all the .c files in this directory are), but is not.

I have to admit I do not really understand how dependencies are
calculated in U-Boot build system, so forgive me that this is
merely a bug report than a patch.

Regards,
Wolfgag