[U-Boot] CUSTODIANS: Final boarding call for flight 2009-06

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jun 7 22:53:57 CEST 2009

Hi Custodians (and everybody else),

can you please check if all urgent patches have been added to the
U-Boot master branch?

Andy, what about the 8xxx stuff?
Jean-Christophe, what about the ARM stuff?
Ben, what about the network stuff?

If anything should still be missing, please respond *now*.

My intention is to push out a -rc2 by Tuesday, and 2009-06 on
schedule, i. e. next Sunday.

Note: after the release is out,  I  will  merge  the  current  "next"
branch into "master", so this will be the starting point for the next
merge window.

[And yes, despite the fact that we delayed our schedule by some weeks
to get out of sync with the  Linux  release  cycle,  they  caught  us
again. Seems it has to be that way ;-) ]

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Einstein argued that there must be simplified explanations of nature,
because God is not capricious or arbitrary. No  such  faith  comforts
the software engineer.                             - Fred Brooks, Jr.