[U-Boot] [mcf532x] dependency of start.S not correct

Wolfgang Wegner wolfgang at leila.ping.de
Mon Jun 8 17:17:10 CEST 2009

Hi TsiChung,

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 09:28:35AM -0500, TC Liew wrote:
> Wolfgang,
>
> Have you checked your board/Your_platform/u-boot.lds?

basically my u-boot.lds is a copy from m5329evb, minus some things
that I do not need (e.g. env_embedded.o) and some things I do not
really remember why I did them (seperated *(.rodata) and *(.rodata1)).

However, I do not see what the linker script has to do with the
dependencies? All the .c files in the cpu/mcf532x directory get
(correctly) rebuilt when the board configuration header file is
changed, only the start.S has to be touched manually to get
rebuilt.

Anyways, thank you for the hint for checking.

> Regards,
> TsiChung

Regards,
Wolfgang