[U-Boot] Pull request - net

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jun 8 23:54:58 CEST 2009

Dear Ben Warren,

In message <4A2C9343.20201 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> The following changes since commit 3bc8556f9b24af60dba2b55a0abb1182dff45ecc:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mmc
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-net master
>
> Daniel Mack (1):
>       smc911x: write back the manually set MAC address
>
>  drivers/net/smc911x.c |    9 +++++++--

Applied, thanks.

> I *think* this is all that's still in the queue for 2009.06, but please let me know if there's anything else.

I do have some more network related patches marked as open in my list:

http://mid.gmane.org/gijdmd$vhk$1@ger.gmane.org
http://mid.gmane.org/49A4D6C1.2010806@renesas.com
http://mid.gmane.org/49A641E4.8000001@denx.de
http://mid.gmane.org/1239162275-13087-1-git-send-email-mani.pillai@ti.com
http://mid.gmane.org/49fca588.1818d00a.2574.ffffacf3@mx.google.com
http://mid.gmane.org/1241345500-3943-1-git-send-email-linux@bohmer.net
http://mid.gmane.org/1242143134-12708-1-git-send-email-s-paulraj@ti.com
http://mid.gmane.org/1242684058-15905-1-git-send-email-prafulla@marvell.com
http://mid.gmane.org/1243791855-7196-1-git-send-email-felix@embedded-sol.com  is a fix.

Some of them may be for next, but some are clear fixes that should go
in now.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no  one  can  say
what is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.
- John Kenneth Galbraith