[U-Boot] ARM Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jun 11 17:02:42 CEST 2009

Dear Prafulla Wadaskar,

In message <73173D32E9439E4ABB5151606C3E19E201D4A0E306 at SC-VEXCH1.marvell.com> you wrote:

> > master is for the upcoming (this Sunday, iuf everything goes
> > OK) release; next is for the next release (August?).
> My pleasure is getting delayed by two months to see my stuff in :-(
> Any way I will wait and contribute... :-D

Thanks - but there is such a thing as a release cycle, and it's
publicly announced and documented. Submissions that fail to meet the
merge window have to wait for the next release. That should be fairly
easy to understand.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In the pitiful, multipage, connection-boxed form to which  the  flow-
chart  has  today  been  elaborated, it has proved to be useless as a
design tool -- programmers draw flowcharts after, not before, writing
the programs they describe.                        - Fred Brooks, Jr.