[U-Boot] howto get the nand flash enviroment variables in env_init ?

Manuel Sahm Manuel.Sahm at feig.de
Thu Jun 18 10:34:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

I want to use the "silent" paramter of ubbot in a dynamically way.
The problem is that I use a Nand Flash to store my uboot paramters.

When the function env_init is called only the default enviroment is
linked as the actual enviroment.
After env_init the serial console is initialized and the banner is
printed.

I want to read out my actual uboot paramters from NAND to check the
silent paramter before any character is sent through the
Serial-Console.
I placed the functions nand_init(); and env_relocate(); into the
function env_init, buth that desn´t work.
(I think there is always a reset ?!)

Could anybody help me please ?

Thanks
Manuel