[U-Boot] Merge Process

Cem Eliguzel cem at eliguzel.net
Thu Jun 18 18:51:27 CEST 2009

Dear Wolfgang,
Our ultimate purpose is to have our architecture become one of the publicly
supported architectures by U-Boot.
What I really want to know is that should we always follow the master branch
of original repo? I see several different branches as well.
At the end, the patches we'll send to the mailing list will probably have a
big size. Should we just send the whole patch or?

Regards,
Cem