[U-Boot] Mac OS X Patches

Gary Carlson gcarlson at carlson-minot.com
Thu Jun 18 23:38:41 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am hoping that someone might be able to answer a quick question.  I
currently develop on Mac OS X.  As many people know there are certain
problems related to building u-boot on this host platform because of header
files like byteswap.h and others.  I was going to work on patches to address
this problem, until I noticed that Mark Frysinger apparently has already
been attacking this problem.

My problem is I see reference to these patches on nabble that seem to
indicate they were submitted to the u-boot mail list:

http://www.nabble.com/-U-Boot---PATCH--compiler.h%3A-unify-system-ifdef-cruf
t-here-tt23789452.html#a24053101

Yet when I search the u-boot website, I see no reference to them.  Is my
assumption correct that these were indeed submitted or am I reading too much
into this?

Thanks,

Gary Carlson