[U-Boot] Question regarding FPGA firmware load in u-boot

Dieter Kiermaier dk-arm-linux at gmx.de
Mon Jun 22 11:33:58 CEST 2009

Prafulla,

Thanks for pointing to it.
But as I tried to explain, the common SPI driver is useless for my board due
to the kirkwood pin multiplexing. Thats why I asked for a TDM module based
SPI driver in the past.
(Please see my comment on the openplug wiki from today morning for a more
detailed explanation)

Dieter