[U-Boot] Flashing u-boot and X-loader on OMAP Zoom2

Vivek Kutal vivekutal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:53:52 CEST 2009

Hi all,
          I have accidentally  erased the flash contents  on the OMAP
Zoom 2 device, now when I switch ON the board I only see the CLKREQ and
the battery emulator leds ON, I have tried restoring x-loader and u-boot
using the MMC card (as mentioned here
https://omapzoom.org/gf/project/omapzoom/wiki/?pagename=BootingAndFlashing
) but it doesn't seem to work. I have also tried connecting JTAG as
explained here
https://omapzoom.org/gf/project/omapandroid/wiki/?pagename=T32Debugging
but I dont see the green "running" indicator in the Trace32 software ,
instead in place of that I get "running (clock down)" in blue. Is my
zoom2 device bricked or is there a way to reflash x-loader and u-boot ?

--
Thanks
Vivek